Summary of Projects
Contributing Source Code to OpenPetra.org outlines how we go about contributions from programmers to OpenPetra.
Projects to get started with OpenPetra.org
These are projects that might be easy for developers to get started with OpenPetra.org:
- Caching datatables on the client in an SQLite db: Details in Tracker
- Create a WebMin Module for OpenPetra.org for the server running on Linux: Details in Tracker
- data liberation: Import/Export of data
High Priority Projects
- OpenPetra Installers
- Create and import sample partner data (names, addresses) (see Details in Tracker)
- Banking plugins
- Link to office applications
Low Priority Projects
Things which are 'nice to have':
General List of Things That Need to be Done
Please have a look on the Mantis Tracker for all sorts of things that need to be done!
Also some projects that need more documentation than the tracker can hold:
There is also quite a bit of work that needs to be done, and can/should be done, by people who are not programmers.
- Translation of OpenPetra: see this article about HowTo help with Translation
- Design: we might need additional icons for the ToolBar Buttons etc., so let us know if you are gifted in that area and want to help us.